Are your brick or stone pavers becoming an eyesore? Got weeds growing through the joints, and, or green algae and mildew staining?
We can help you solve this problem with our professional paver cleaning, re-sanding, and sealing service that's sure to restore their beauty and reveal they're true essence.
Successful paver restorations require deep cleaning and stripping, re-sanding, compacting, and sealing, with each step as important as the next. A.P.J Property Detailing has years of experience and an abundance of successful paver restorations under their belt.
If quality results is your top Priority, call A.P.J.
A.P.J Property Detailing, only use's top-quality paver locking Polymeric Sands, and the industry's best penetrating sealers, and always following all manufactures recommendations on methods and procedures on cleaning and sealing.
Brick pavers are a beautiful enhancement to any property's curb appeal and a sure way to increase your property's value. But, when brick pavers are left un-maintained, or un-properly maintained they can become un-even, infested with algae, mildew, and weeds that can create a property's eyesore and negatively affect your property's value.
When choosing A.P.J Property Detailing for your brick paver restoration, your choosing peace of mind in knowing your service is performed with the utmost focus on a quality result, by a company that will do exactly what they say step by step.
Upon arriving at your property we measure all areas to be cleaned and sealed. We will then inspect the brick pavers in those areas for broken pavers, sink spots, un-organic staining, and amounts of organic soiling such as mildew, algae, dirt, and grime. We will then put together a detailed proposal of issues that need correcting, and a step by step breakdown on how we will go about correcting them for you.
Performing Your Brick Paver Restoration
1. We will first separately pre-treat any grease and oil staining with a top grade degreasing agent that's designed to penetrate and lift oil and grease.
2. We will then pre-treat all of your pavers with exterior soaps and algaecides to remove dirt and attack any mildew, algae, and moss.
3. After allowing the pre-treat to dwell, we will use a professional surface cleaning machine to deep clean your pavers.
4. After cleaning, we will use a high-pressure rotary water pick to meticulously go through the joint's between paver to effectively remove all growing weeds and moss.
5. We will then re-inspect the area for any non-organic staining such as rust and efflorescence, and perform the proper chemical procedures to remove them.
6. We will then give the sub-soil time to completely dry between 24 to 48 hours ( weather depended )
7. Upon returning, we will then proceed to first repair any sub-soil issues and replace any broken brick pavers.
8. We will then begin the first application of a special top-quality polymeric paver locking sand between the joints of the pavers.
9. We then use a vibrating compacting machine to better settle the polymeric sand deeper between pavers.
10. We then proceed to air blow any access sand from the surface, and then lightly rinse off the area with water to activate the bonding agents in the polymeric sand to better bond pavers together.
11. After allowing the surface to dry 30 mins to an hour, and then repeat steps 8, 9, and 10 until the sand has properly filled all spaces between pavers.
12. After allowing the surface to dry for 24 to 48 hours, we will air blow the area off of all debris, dirt, dust, and leftover sand.
13. We will then apply a top-quality deep penetrating brick paver sealer.
A successful brick paver restoration takes time, focus, experience, and a passion for providing a quality finished product for your client. A.P.J is dedicated to getting the job done right, and will never skip steps or use sub-par materials for the sake of expediency and cost.
We are the only Brick Paver Cleaning & Sealing Provider in Dallas / Fort Worth that truly assures your complete satisfaction with our Peace of Mind Guarantees.
Click the link below to find out more.